Description SEO Webinar Package, including access to SEO reporting tools
From 1:15 pm until 2:30 pm Timezone: Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima time
Regular Tuition $399 per person
This is SEO for small businesses - made affordable, understandable, and do-able! When you apply what you learn in this class, your potential customers will be more likely to find your website pages in Google searches for your type of business.
Many companies pay $12,000 per year or more to SEO firms to help their webpage rankings increase. Some large companies pay 5 or ten times that amount. Why? Because they want their websites to appear ahead of their competitors when potential customers search online, e.g. on Google.
Think about it. If someone searches for the term "pizza" what comes up first? Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa Johns. A few local eateries might appear if they know what they are doing and/or are paying someone to "optimize" their listings (SEO = Search Engine Optimization.) Small companies that do SEO correctly can outrank larger companies! Small business owners simply need to know what to do. I've helped small businesses compete for search terms (keywords) relevant to them and even beat out big companies over time, simply by applying the principles of good SEO.
So how do you do SEO? Actually, it is very do-able. You just need someone to explain to you how it works, and help you create a plan for what you need to do to get your website to rank ahead of your competitors. Yes, you can pay $12,000/year for this service. Or, you can take this online DIY class for 3299, get immediate access to the SEO tools you will need to succeed, and apply the lessons learned yourself! If you were to pay for the SEO tools alone, you would spend over $600 in a year.
If you continue to apply the lessons (usually about 1 hour / week) you will see your website search rankings continue to increase over a 3 - 6 month timeframe. Some questions you might have:
- "I'm not technical, how will I ever do this myself?"
- "How do I know this will work?"
- "Is this one of those scams or 'black hat' SEO companies?"
These are all good questions. I would ask that you read the reviews on this site. You’ll see for yourself that I am offering you a course with solid, Google-endorsed SEO techniques which I explain to you in an easy-to-absorb format. If you can use a computer, you’ll be able to implement these techniques..
- You own a website and have the ability to make changes to it OR you can get someone else (e.g. your web designer) to make changes to it.
- Your business is NOT in one of these industries (sorry, due to their competitive nature, for these industries, a more rigid approach to SEO is needed*)
- Home Contractor services, e.g. HVAC, Plumbing, Roofing, Electricians, carpet cleaning, etc.
- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
- Apartment Rentals
- Property Management
- Lawyers / Attorneys
* We reserve the right, before you begin the class, to refund your tuition if we find that your business is a highly competitive industry, regardless of whether or not that industry is listed above.
Your $399 tuition includes
- 3 live webinars at 90 minutes each
- access to professional SEO tools for competitor surveillance, listings clean up, and tracking your ranking progress (value: $600/year)
- a website analysis which will help you road map your specific plan, and
- a 30 day money back guarantee that your website rankings will improve! I can offer you this 30 day money back guarantee because I have already helped teach hundreds of small businesses how to improve their web page rankings, and when they apply these techniques, their rankings always increase. Always. That's why I'll put this guarantee behind it.