As a small businesses owner or manager, you may relate to one or more of the following if you do your marketing and advertising in-house (DIY):
- Your competitors seem to have more social media activity than you, better placement in Google than you, and overall better marketing results than you.
- You cannot afford to hire someone to do your marketing for you.
- You don’t have the time to find out how to maximize your marketing efforts, especially in the huge, complex, rapidly changing world of online marketing.
Biz Web Trainer is the very best way for you to boost your online marketing ROI.
Our webinars are informative, specific, and targeted for small businesses.
The methods, tools, and tips are current, yet based on proven marketing principles. Webinars are 35 – 45 minutes in length, and you may watch them at your own pace. Subject matter includes courses in Digital Media Marketing:
WEB-BASED / ONLINE MARKETING OVERVIEW
Social Media Marketing – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Website Essentials
Measuring Online Marketing: Google Analytics and other tools
We also deliver workshops and webinars on Leadership, Team Building and Communication, Professional Salesmanship, and Customer Service.
To customize the content, we provide office hours each week.
You can ask how to apply the webinar lesson in your specific situation. You can also listen to other small business owners discuss how they approach obstacles they face.
To measure the effectiveness of your marketing efforts, we give you access to reports and other marketing tools used by big businesses. These tools include:
- Website Audits – find out why your website may not be showing up as highly as it could on Google searches
- Analytics – see specifically where you are getting the most “bang” for your marketing buck.
- Competitor Reports – uncover the strategies your competitors are using to outrank you in Google and surpass you in number of Facebook fans.
- Conversions – beyond tracking web traffic visits, discover what that traffic is doing while interacting with you virtually.
Signing up for access to these tools after the training is at your discretion.
All the webinars and office hours are recorded, and are available to you for 30 days following the end of the webinar.
Learn at your own pace, and on your own timeframe.
Thank you for deciding to enroll in a Biz Web Trainer course. You are on your way to growing your business/organization!
How To Enroll Step 1
How To Enroll - Step 2a. In the first column, find the name of the course you want to attend
b. Within that row, select the course format you prefer, and click that link
c. Fill out the enrollment form that appears
|COURSE NAME||WEBINAR PACKAGE||WEBINAR ONLY||LIVE WORKSHOP||CUSTOM CONSULTING|
|SEO For Small Business Owners||SEO Webinar Package||SEO Webinar Access Only||Dates announced soon|
|Social Media Essentials||SME Webinar Package||SME Webinar - Access Only||Dates announced soon||N/A|
|Advanced Facebook Techniques||ADV FB Webinar Package||ADV FB Webinar - Access Only||Dates announced soon||N/A|
|Beyond Facebook - Advanced Social Media Tactics||Coming soon - please check back!!||Coming soon - please check back!!||Coming soon - please check back!!||N/A|
|Boost Marketing ROI with Google Analytics and Google Search Console||GA/GSC Webinar Package||GA/GSC Webinar Access Only||Dates announced soon|
|Free or Low Cost Online Tools for Small Businesses||Coming soon - please check back!!||Coming soon - please check back!!||Coming soon - please check back!!||Coming soon - please check back!!|
|Building Your WordPress Website||N/A||N/A||Coming soon - please check back!!|
How To Enroll Step 3
Check your email for confirmation of your enrollment. That’s it!
Need assistance? Have further questions? Please get in touch:
Biz Web Trainer was founded to help local micro businesses and organizations do the following:
- practice cost-effective web marketing tactics to generate new clients,
- learn current best practices about digital media to retain and grow existing clients,
- participate in customized leadership, team building, communication, and time management training usually reserved for large, Fortune 500 companies.
Trainer Jocelyn Peña is an engaging, dynamic facilitator who works to make sure you leave the training with concrete, specific action items to implement what you’ve learned.
Whether it is day-long training or short follow-up webinars, Jocelyn will provide you the tools to help your business or organization grow.